TO: all who despise meh (whitch is almost everybody)

Go down

TO: all who despise meh (whitch is almost everybody)

Post  Tippy_Toe187 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:25 pm

-_- am I really THAT hated just because I wanna be a mod. (because it WAS just a try :/)
I really tryed being a fun guy and everyone just finds a way to make meh the bad guy. But I just want you all to know that
1. I DO NOT GRIEF
2. I am willing to help at anytime Im on
3. I really do try hard to play on the server. (BEcause I am REALLY BUSY!)
4. and if thats not dedicated I dont know what is...

Im sorry if Im kinda sounding like a 5yr old but stuff is just happening so... idk
cya on the server... I guess
-Tippy
avatar
Tippy_Toe187
Member

Posts : 87
Join date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: TO: all who despise meh (whitch is almost everybody)

Post  _JAPPIE_ on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:32 pm

every post you make is turning arund to be a mod requests srsly u need to stop asking Mad
avatar
_JAPPIE_
Server Operator
Server Operator

Posts : 230
Join date : 2011-06-03
Age : 23
Location : netherlands lol

Back to top Go down

Re: TO: all who despise meh (whitch is almost everybody)

Post  indooe on Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:25 pm

Tippy_Toe187 wrote:-_- am I really THAT hated just because I wanna be a mod. (because it WAS just a try :/)
I really tryed being a fun guy and everyone just finds a way to make meh the bad guy. But I just want you all to know that
1. I DO NOT GRIEF
2. I am willing to help at anytime Im on
3. I really do try hard to play on the server. (BEcause I am REALLY BUSY!)
4. and if thats not dedicated I dont know what is...

Im sorry if Im kinda sounding like a 5yr old but stuff is just happening so... idk
cya on the server... I guess
-Tippy
ugh give up with the begging and your (no offence ) one of the people i like having on the server but not in a position of power i think it will corrupt you and we will have XBIKo all over again or if you make it far enough a SCIRA *GASP*
avatar
indooe
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 155
Join date : 2011-02-27

Back to top Go down

Re: TO: all who despise meh (whitch is almost everybody)

Post  GooseNeck28 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:24 pm

Why shouldn't he ask? That's how everyone gets mod around here. Its part of the 'cpu society isn't it?
avatar
GooseNeck28
Member

Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: TO: all who despise meh (whitch is almost everybody)

Post  indooe on Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:59 pm

GooseNeck28 wrote:Why shouldn't he ask? That's how everyone gets mod around here. Its part of the 'cpu society isn't it?
really? everyones mod?
avatar
indooe
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 155
Join date : 2011-02-27

Back to top Go down

Re: TO: all who despise meh (whitch is almost everybody)

Post  Niner256 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:02 pm

Alrite alrite just calm down. Tippy we forgive you. You have a clean fresh start. Just dont bring anything up about MOD at all no butts just be yourself and dont talk about mod admin op etc

___________________________________________________________________
avatar
Niner256
Server Operator
Server Operator

Posts : 272
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 20
Location : Atlanta Georgia

Back to top Go down

Re: TO: all who despise meh (whitch is almost everybody)

Post  indooe on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:04 pm

Niner256 wrote:Alrite alrite just calm down. Tippy we forgive you. You have a clean fresh start. Just dont bring anything up about MOD at all no butts just be yourself and dont talk about mod admin op etc
or owner? silent
avatar
indooe
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 155
Join date : 2011-02-27

Back to top Go down

Re: TO: all who despise meh (whitch is almost everybody)

Post  Tippy_Toe187 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:29 am

lol but Im not going to complain about ranks. But if connor really wants to make it rpg he should have a story behind it. (it feels so much more like survival) and to tell u the truth now I understand why u all failed at rp no hard feelings right connor? Or are u going to be a charlie sheen and fight trolz with ur frying pan. (lol trololol jk)
avatar
Tippy_Toe187
Member

Posts : 87
Join date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: TO: all who despise meh (whitch is almost everybody)

Post  Niner256 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:11 pm

Tippy_Toe187 wrote:lol but Im not going to complain about ranks. But if connor really wants to make it rpg he should have a story behind it. (it feels so much more like survival) and to tell u the truth now I understand why u all failed at rp no hard feelings right connor? Or are u going to be a charlie sheen and fight trolz with ur frying pan. (lol trololol jk)

U said in there if u really want to make it rp so r u making a suggestion? and we all failz at RP haha lets see you do it because i went LOB server and i did RP u silly goose

___________________________________________________________________
avatar
Niner256
Server Operator
Server Operator

Posts : 272
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 20
Location : Atlanta Georgia

Back to top Go down

Re: TO: all who despise meh (whitch is almost everybody)

Post  Corcoran06 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:05 pm

Niner256 wrote:
Tippy_Toe187 wrote:lol but Im not going to complain about ranks. But if connor really wants to make it rpg he should have a story behind it. (it feels so much more like survival) and to tell u the truth now I understand why u all failed at rp no hard feelings right connor? Or are u going to be a charlie sheen and fight trolz with ur frying pan. (lol trololol jk)

U said in there if u really want to make it rp so r u making a suggestion? and we all failz at RP haha lets see you do it because i went LOB server and i did RP u silly goose

He means making your own rp, not playing on one

Corcoran06
Member

Posts : 116
Join date : 2011-02-16

http://corkcraft.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Re: TO: all who despise meh (whitch is almost everybody)

Post  Tippy_Toe187 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:41 pm

lol I failed @ suggestions now imma just keep my mouth shut now. Very Happy
avatar
Tippy_Toe187
Member

Posts : 87
Join date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Re: TO: all who despise meh (whitch is almost everybody)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum